微风西南来。宋代。陆游。日出气稍和,呼船渡烟津。微风西南来,水面生鱼鳞。适此一日佳,聊娱百年身。捋须俯船舷,一笑彼何人?闰余春事早,已觉阳和新,梅花处处开,幽香袭衣巾。久病喜我出,问讯倾乡邻。舟回不须速,看涌白玉轮。
《晴和出游湖山间》是宋代陆游创作的一首诗词。诗中描绘了作者在湖山之间的一次出游经历。
诗词的中文译文如下:
晴和出游湖山间,
The weather is clear as I venture into the mountains and lakes,
朝代:宋代,作者:陆游,
Dynasty: Song Dynasty, Author: Lu You,
内容:日出气稍和,呼船渡烟津。
As the sun rises, the air becomes mild, I call for a boat to cross the smoky river,
微风西南来,水面生鱼鳞。
A gentle breeze blows from the southwest, causing ripples on the water's surface.
适此一日佳,聊娱百年身。
On such a fine day, I indulge myself and enjoy the pleasures of life.
捋须俯船舷,一笑彼何人?
I stroke my beard and lean over the boat's railing, smiling at the passersby.
闰余春事早,已觉阳和新,
Spring has arrived early this leap month, and I can already feel the warmth of the sun.
梅花处处开,幽香袭衣巾。
Plum blossoms bloom everywhere, their delicate fragrance wafting through my clothes.
久病喜我出,问讯倾乡邻。
Having been ill for a long time, I am delighted to be out and about, greeting my neighbors.
舟回不须速,看涌白玉轮。
There is no need to hurry back on the boat, as I watch the surging white jade-like waves.
这首诗词通过描绘作者在湖山之间的出游经历,展现了作者对自然景色的赞美和对生活的愉悦。诗中以细腻的笔触描绘了早晨的景色,阳光的温暖,微风的轻柔,以及水面上鱼儿的游动。作者通过船上的一笑,表达了自己对生活的豁达和乐观态度。诗中还描绘了春天的到来,梅花的盛开,以及幽香的弥漫,展示了作者对春天的喜爱和对生命的热爱。最后,作者以船上观赏涌动的白玉般的浪花,表达了对自然景色的赞叹和对美好时光的珍惜。
这首诗词以其细腻的描写和鲜明的意境,展示了陆游独特的艺术风格。通过对自然景色的描绘,诗人表达了对生活的热爱和对美好时光的珍惜。整首诗词流畅自然,意境清新,给人以愉悦和舒适的感受,展现了陆游对自然和生活的深刻感悟。
陆游(1125—1210),字务观,号放翁。汉族,越州山阴(今浙江绍兴)人,南宋著名诗人。少时受家庭爱国思想熏陶,高宗时应礼部试,为秦桧所黜。孝宗时赐进士出身。中年入蜀,投身军旅生活,官至宝章阁待制。晚年退居家乡。创作诗歌今存九千多首,内容极为丰富。著有《剑南诗稿》、《渭南文集》、《南唐书》、《老学庵笔记》等。...
陆游。陆游(1125—1210),字务观,号放翁。汉族,越州山阴(今浙江绍兴)人,南宋著名诗人。少时受家庭爱国思想熏陶,高宗时应礼部试,为秦桧所黜。孝宗时赐进士出身。中年入蜀,投身军旅生活,官至宝章阁待制。晚年退居家乡。创作诗歌今存九千多首,内容极为丰富。著有《剑南诗稿》、《渭南文集》、《南唐书》、《老学庵笔记》等。