月明如水浸野堂。宋代。陆游。冬夜走马城东回,追风逐电何雄哉!五门鼓动灯火闹,意气忽觉如章台。归来脱靴靴满霜,月明如水浸野堂。梅花满手不可负,催炽兽炭传清觞。书生所怀未易料,会与君王扫燕赵。只愁渐老不禁寒,卧载辎车君勿笑。
《城东醉归深夜复呼酒作此诗》是宋代陆游创作的一首诗词。以下是诗词的中文译文、诗意和赏析:
冬夜走马城东回,
In the winter night, I ride my horse back to the east of the city,
追风逐电何雄哉!
Chasing the wind and racing like lightning, how magnificent it is!
五门鼓动灯火闹,
The five city gates are bustling with the sound of drums and the flickering of lights,
意气忽觉如章台。
My spirit suddenly feels as high as the Zhan Tower.
归来脱靴靴满霜,
Returning home, I take off my boots covered in frost,
月明如水浸野堂。
The moonlight is as clear as water, filling the courtyard.
梅花满手不可负,
My hands are full of plum blossoms, I cannot bear to let them go,
催炽兽炭传清觞。
I urge the blazing charcoal to pass the wine cup.
书生所怀未易料,
The aspirations of a scholar are hard to predict,
会与君王扫燕赵。
I may have the opportunity to serve the emperor and sweep away the enemies.
只愁渐老不禁寒,
I only worry about growing old and being unable to withstand the cold,
卧载辎车君勿笑。
If I have to lie down in a carriage, please do not laugh at me, my lord.
这首诗词描绘了陆游在深夜醉归的情景。他骑着马回到城东,追逐风和电光,感受到了无比的壮丽。城门灯火辉煌,热闹非凡,使他的意气高昂,仿佛置身于章台之上。归家后,他脱下满是霜的靴子,月光如水洒满了庭院。他手中握满了梅花,不舍得放下,催促着炽热的炭火传递酒杯。诗中还表达了陆游作为一个书生的愿望,希望能够为君王效力,扫除敌国。最后,他表达了对老去和寒冷的担忧,希望君王不要嘲笑他,即使他不得不躺在辎车上。整首诗词以豪放的笔调展现了陆游豪情壮志和对自身命运的思考。
陆游(1125—1210),字务观,号放翁。汉族,越州山阴(今浙江绍兴)人,南宋著名诗人。少时受家庭爱国思想熏陶,高宗时应礼部试,为秦桧所黜。孝宗时赐进士出身。中年入蜀,投身军旅生活,官至宝章阁待制。晚年退居家乡。创作诗歌今存九千多首,内容极为丰富。著有《剑南诗稿》、《渭南文集》、《南唐书》、《老学庵笔记》等。...
陆游。陆游(1125—1210),字务观,号放翁。汉族,越州山阴(今浙江绍兴)人,南宋著名诗人。少时受家庭爱国思想熏陶,高宗时应礼部试,为秦桧所黜。孝宗时赐进士出身。中年入蜀,投身军旅生活,官至宝章阁待制。晚年退居家乡。创作诗歌今存九千多首,内容极为丰富。著有《剑南诗稿》、《渭南文集》、《南唐书》、《老学庵笔记》等。