熏香垂罗帱。清代。紫静仪。深闺白日静,熏香垂罗帱。病起罢膏沐,淡若明河秋。自汝入家门,操作苦不休。萍藻既鲜洁,牖户还绸缪。丈夫志四方,钱刀非所求。惜哉时未遇,林下聊优游。相对理琴瑟,逸响随风流。潜龙慎勿用,牝鸡乃遗羞。寄言闺中子,柔顺其无忧。
《与冢妇朱柔则》是一首清代诗词,作者是紫静仪。以下是对这首诗词的中文译文、诗意和赏析:
深闺白日静,
In the secluded chamber, the white daylight is tranquil,
熏香垂罗帱。
Fragrant incense wafts from the hanging silk canopy.
病起罢膏沐,
Having recovered from illness, I cease the lavish grooming,
淡若明河秋。
Gentle and serene, like the clear autumn river.
自汝入家门,
Since your arrival at my home,
操作苦不休。
I toil diligently, handling various tasks.
萍藻既鲜洁,
The duckweed and algae are already clean and pure,
牖户还绸缪。
The windows and doors are adorned with silk.
丈夫志四方,
My husband's ambitions extend in all directions,
钱刀非所求。
Not desiring wealth or power.
惜哉时未遇,
Alas, the right time has not yet come,
林下聊优游。
So I find solace in leisurely strolls beneath the trees.
相对理琴瑟,
Facing each other, we play the zither and the se.
逸响随风流。
The melodious sound drifts with the wind.
潜龙慎勿用,
A hidden dragon must be cautious and restrained,
牝鸡乃遗羞。
A female chicken should not be a source of embarrassment.
寄言闺中子,
I send my words to the young ladies in seclusion,
柔顺其无忧。
May you be gentle and obedient, free from worries.
这首诗词描绘了一个深闺女子的生活情景和心境。诗中的女子守着深闺,白日静谧,熏香弥漫,展现出一种闲适宁静的氛围。她曾经生病过,现在康复了,不再过于奢华地打扮自己,而是保持淡然的心态,如同明净的秋河一般。她以自己的方式勤勉地经营家务,保持家中的整洁和雅致。她的丈夫志向远大,不追求权势和财富。诗人表达了对时机尚未成熟的遗憾,但她仍然在林下寻找些许慰藉和自由。她与丈夫一起演奏琴瑟,音乐悠扬,随风飘荡。诗中还包含了一些寓意,暗示了人应当谨慎行事、保持节制,并且女性应该保持柔顺,远离玷污和羞耻。最后,诗人寄语给其他闺中的女子,希望她们能温顺顺从,无忧无虑。
这首诗词通过细腻的描写和寓意的运用,表达了深闺女子的生活体验和内心感受,展示了她们在宁静中的自我安抚和对理想生活的追求。整体氛围清雅,语言简练,意境深远,给人以静谧和舒适的感受。