青史几多人物。宋代。陆凝之。三百年间,青史几多人物,俱委埃尘。独先生斯世,炼气成神。将我一支丹桂,换他千载青春。岳阳楼上,纱巾羽扇,谁识天人。千山短褐,掬水擎花,为君增祝灵椿。遥想望、吹笙坐殿,奏舞鸾茵。凤驭云帡不散,碧桃紫李长新。愿分余沥,九霞光里,相继朝真。
《雨中花》是一首宋代诗词,作者是陆凝之。下面是对这首诗词的中文译文、诗意和赏析:
雨中花,
In the rain, the flowers bloom,
三百年间,青史几多人物,
For three hundred years, how many characters have been recorded in history,
俱委埃尘。
All covered in dust.
独先生斯世,炼气成神。
Only the esteemed gentleman refines his spirit, becoming a deity.
将我一支丹桂,换他千载青春。
He exchanges my branch of laurel for his eternal youth.
岳阳楼上,纱巾羽扇,谁识天人。
On the Yueyang Tower, with a gauze hat and feather fan, who recognizes the celestial being?
千山短褐,掬水擎花,为君增祝灵椿。
Through a thousand mountains, in humble attire, I scoop water and hold flowers, wishing to enhance your longevity.
遥想望、吹笙坐殿,奏舞鸾茵。
From a distance, I imagine playing the sheng (a Chinese wind instrument) in the palace, performing a dance on the phoenix carpet.
凤驭云帡不散,碧桃紫李长新。
The phoenix drives the cloud canopy, never dispersing, as the green peaches and purple plums continue to prosper.
愿分余沥,九霞光里,相继朝真。
I am willing to share the remaining essence, in the radiance of the nine-colored clouds, to follow the path of truth.
这首诗词《雨中花》以雨中盛开的花朵为意象,表达了作者对历史中众多人物的遗忘和淡化的思考。在三百年的历史中,许多英雄豪杰都被遗忘在尘土中,只有作者通过修炼精神成为神明般的存在。
诗中作者将自己的丹桂之枝与千载青春交换,表达了对他人的无私奉献和牺牲。在岳阳楼上,作者以纱巾羽扇的装束出现,但无人能认识他是天人。他穿越千山,身着简朴的褐色衣袍,掬水擎花,祝福他人获得长寿。
作者远离尘世,想象自己吹笙在殿上,奏乐舞蹈。凤凰驾着云彩的帷幕永不散去,绿色的桃子和紫色的李子长久繁盛。作者愿意与他人分享自己余下的精华,融入九霞的光芒中,继续追寻真理的道路。
整首诗词展示了作者对历史的思考和对他人的关怀。他通过自身的修炼和奉献,追求超越尘世的境界,并将自己的祝福与他人分享,希望他们能够继续朝向真理的方向前进。
陆凝之(生卒年不详),字永仲,号石室,馀杭人。宋朝隐士。高宗朝,以布衣召见,辞不赴。有词见《洞霄图志》...
陆凝之。陆凝之(生卒年不详),字永仲,号石室,馀杭人。宋朝隐士。高宗朝,以布衣召见,辞不赴。有词见《洞霄图志》