众中先识董双成。宋代。黄庭坚。阆苑归来,因醉上、瑶台第一层。洞天深处,年年不夜,日日长春。万花妆烂锦,散异香,馥郁留人。便乘兴,命玉龙吟笛,彩凤吹笙。身轻。先逢瑞景,众中先识董双成。珮环声丽,舞腰袅袅,浓艳腾腾。翠屏金缕枕,绣被软,梦冷槐清。乐蓬瀛。愿南山同寿,北斗齐龄。
《瑶台第一层》是宋代黄庭坚创作的一首诗词。以下是对这首诗词的中文译文、诗意和赏析:
瑶台第一层,
At the first level of the Jade Terrace,
阆苑归来,因醉上。
Returning from the heavenly gardens, I ascend in a drunken state.
洞天深处,年年不夜,日日长春。
Deep within this mystical realm, where nights are endless and springs eternal.
万花妆烂锦,散异香,馥郁留人。
Countless flowers bloom in resplendent attire, releasing exotic scents that linger.
便乘兴,命玉龙吟笛,彩凤吹笙。
In my joyful mood, I command the jade dragon to play the flute, and the colorful phoenix to blow the reed pipe.
身轻。
My body feels weightless.
先逢瑞景,众中先识董双成。
I am the first to encounter auspicious scenes, and among the crowd, the first to recognize Dong Shuangcheng.
珮环声丽,舞腰袅袅,浓艳腾腾。
The melodious sound of jade pendants, slender waists gracefully swaying, exuding abundant charm.
翠屏金缕枕,绣被软,梦冷槐清。
The emerald screen, golden threads on the pillow, and the embroidered quilt are all soft, but my dreams are chilled, like the fragrance of the locust tree.
乐蓬瀛。
Amidst the joyous Peng and Ying realms.
愿南山同寿,北斗齐龄。
May we live as long as the Southern Mountain and have the same age as the Northern Dipper.
这首诗词描绘了一个仙境般的瑶台景象,表达了诗人返乡后沉醉于神奇景色之中的心情。瑶台象征着神仙居所,诗中的洞天是一个超脱尘俗的境界,没有夜晚,一年四季都是春天。诗人描述了瑶台上万花盛开的美景,各种异香扑鼻,令人陶醉。诗人身轻如燕,畅享着这美妙的时刻。他先遇到了瑞景,并认出了董双成,显示了他的聪明才智。接着,诗人描述了场景中美丽的女子,她们身着绚丽的服饰,舞姿婀娜动人,充满魅力。然而,诗人的梦却冷如槐花清香,暗示着他内心的孤寂和冷落。最后两句表达了诗人的祝愿,希望自己能像南山一样长寿,和北斗星一样永恒。
这首诗词通过描绘仙境般的景色和表达诗人情感的对比,展示了作者的幻想力和情感世界。黄庭坚以流畅的语言和细腻的描写,将读者带入一个超凡脱俗的境界,感受到诗人对山水仙境的美好向往和生命的脆弱与短暂。
黄庭坚(1045.8.9-1105.5.24),字鲁直,号山谷道人,晚号涪翁,洪州分宁(今江西省九江市修水县)人,北宋著名文学家、书法家,为盛极一时的江西诗派开山之祖,与杜甫、陈师道和陈与义素有“一祖三宗”(黄庭坚为其中一宗)之称。与张耒、晁补之、秦观都游学于苏轼门下,合称为“苏门四学士”。生前与苏轼齐名,世称“苏黄”。著有《山谷词》,且黄庭坚书法亦能独树一格,为“宋四家”之一。...
黄庭坚。黄庭坚(1045.8.9-1105.5.24),字鲁直,号山谷道人,晚号涪翁,洪州分宁(今江西省九江市修水县)人,北宋著名文学家、书法家,为盛极一时的江西诗派开山之祖,与杜甫、陈师道和陈与义素有“一祖三宗”(黄庭坚为其中一宗)之称。与张耒、晁补之、秦观都游学于苏轼门下,合称为“苏门四学士”。生前与苏轼齐名,世称“苏黄”。著有《山谷词》,且黄庭坚书法亦能独树一格,为“宋四家”之一。