月边竹畔。宋代。李曾伯。归来三见梅花,年年借此花为寿。八窗轩槛,月边竹畔,数枝开又。姑射肌肤,广平风度,对人依旧。把离骚读遍,椒兰荃蕙,奚敢及、众芳首。幸与岁寒为友。任天公、雪霜愁。香名一点,西湖东_,逊逋会有。金鼎家毡,玉堂椽笔,傥来斯受。且巡檐、管领先春,林外事、付卮酒。
《水龙吟(戊申寿八窗叔)》是宋代李曾伯创作的一首诗词。以下是对该诗词的中文译文、诗意和赏析:
归来三见梅花,
Returning home, I've seen the plum blossoms thrice,
年年借此花为寿。
Each year I borrow their beauty to celebrate my longevity.
八窗轩槛,月边竹畔,数枝开又。
By the railings of the Eight-Window Pavilion, near the moonlit bamboo grove,
Several branches of plum blossoms bloom again.
姑射肌肤,广平风度,对人依旧。
Though time passes, the charm of beauty remains unchanged,
Graceful and elegant, just as it was before.
把离骚读遍,椒兰荃蕙,奚敢及、众芳首。
Having read the poems of Li Sao and Qu Yuan's Lament,
How can I dare to compare myself to the famous literary works?
幸与岁寒为友。
Fortunately, I have made friends with the cold of winter.
任天公、雪霜愁。
I endure the worries brought by the wintry weather and the snow and frost.
香名一点,西湖东_,逊逋会有。
The fragrance of my name is but a tiny mark,
In the east of West Lake, there may be someone greater.
金鼎家毡,玉堂椽笔,傥来斯受。
With golden tripods at home and jade brushes on the study table,
If you come, you shall be honored.
且巡檐、管领先春,林外事、付卮酒。
For now, I wander around the eaves and oversee the arrival of spring,
Affairs beyond the woods, I leave them to the wine in my cup.
这首诗词以梅花为主题,表达了作者对梅花的喜爱和借梅花庆寿的愿望。梅花在寒冷的冬季中开放,象征着坚韧和希望。作者通过描绘梅花的美丽和永恒,表达了自己对岁月流转的感慨,以及自己与梅花相伴的心境。诗中还涉及到了文学的比较和自谦之辞,表达了对众多文学巨匠的敬仰和自觉的谦逊态度。最后几句描绘了作者的生活环境和心境,表达了对自己的成就和生活状态的满足,以及对朋友的期待和欢迎之意。
整首诗词以简洁明快的语言描绘了梅花的美丽和永恒,通过对自然景物的描写,表达了对岁月流转的感慨和对生活的热爱,展示了作者的情感和对人生的领悟。同时,诗中还融入了自谦和对他人的敬重,展现了作者的人格魅力和高尚情操。整体上,这首诗词既展示了梅花的美丽和坚韧,也抒发了作者的情感和心境,体现了宋代文人的审美情趣和人生态度。
李曾伯(1198年-1268年),字长孺,号可斋。原籍覃怀(今河南沁阳附近),南渡后寓居嘉兴(今浙江嘉兴)。南宋中晚期名臣、词人,太宰李邦彦之后。其词喜用慷慨悲壮之调,抒发忧时感世之情,自称“愿学稼轩翁(辛弃疾)”《四库提要》称其“才气纵横,颇不入格,要亦戛戛异人,不屑拾慧牙后”。有《可斋杂稿》等传世。...
李曾伯。李曾伯(1198年-1268年),字长孺,号可斋。原籍覃怀(今河南沁阳附近),南渡后寓居嘉兴(今浙江嘉兴)。南宋中晚期名臣、词人,太宰李邦彦之后。其词喜用慷慨悲壮之调,抒发忧时感世之情,自称“愿学稼轩翁(辛弃疾)”《四库提要》称其“才气纵横,颇不入格,要亦戛戛异人,不屑拾慧牙后”。有《可斋杂稿》等传世。